Business is managed by an experienced senior leader and chartered engineer with over 30 years of knowledge gained in the engineering services, development, test, certification and homologation sectors.
Providing project delivery in all transport disciplines including electrical, electronic, software / hardware, mechanical, body systems, batteries, drivelines and their integrated systems.
Where are you based?
What do you do?
Provide tailored solutions in the engineering, product, test, development and approvals sector.
Focused around 3 key areas:
- Strategic business growth / development
- Strategic and management consulting
- Technical consulting
What markets are you in?
Automotive, Transport, Industrial and Engineering
What can you offer to NAA members?
How would you like to work with members?
Happy to receive an RFQ or to have an informal discussion to explore the possibilities of helping solve a particular problem or business growth strategy.
What is your unique offer?
I provide tailored technical, commercial and time – based business and engineering solutions by engaging, capturing and documenting requirements to deliver bespoke solutions across:
- Strategic business growth
- Product development
- Engineering services and NPI
- Business processes
- Test and product liability
- Homologation and certification
- Quality including ISO 17025
Using direct resources and on tap consultants, so you always have the right team at the right time, for the project content and deliverables.
Have you got any examples of work you would like to share?
- Low volume type approvals – including IVA on a range of products
- Audit and tuning of product introduction and development processes – from concept to J1 in OEM and T1 environments
- Creating and adapting diverse test specifications to new applications – global territory, use and abuse profiles
- Root cause and failure analysis – concluding with technical and commercially proven resolutions
Tel: 07775 754466